Doctors Must Provide An Acceptable Level Of Care

Whether a physician works with inpatients in a hospital setting or with outpatients in a private doctors' office, he or she has the duty to meet or exceed an acceptable standard of care. When physicians fail to meet this standard of care through negligent actions (e.g., performing surgery on the wrong site) or through inaction (e.g., failing to diagnose a life-threatening condition), they need to be held accountable.

At the law firm of Cronin & Maxwell, PL, we understand that you may feel intimidated at the prospect of pursuing a medical malpractice claim against such an educated and respected professional or against the hospital for which he or she works.

Do not be daunted. We are here to advocate for you. Our Jacksonville physician negligence attorneys have more than 15 years of experience helping people like you obtain the justice and compensation you deserve.

If You Have Been Injured, You Have Legal Rights

Over the years, our law firm has established a reputation for upholding the legal rights of injured individuals and their families throughout northeast Florida. Utilizing medical experts and other investigative resources, we will diligently seek out the truth as it relates to:

Talk To Our Doctor Malpractice Attorneys For Duval County And Beyond | Call 904-302-6414

For more information about how our experienced lawyers can assist you, please request a free initial consultation by contacting Cronin & Maxwell, PL, at 904-302-6414 or by email. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not owe us any legal fees unless we help you obtain compensation.